Solar Installation Services
Amidst the rising energy costs, one source of electricity remains free: the sun. Harness the power of solar energy with a solar power system installed by Belmont Solar. Whether you are looking to reduce your monthly energy bill, limit your impact on the environment, or provide electric to a place the utility company does not serve, we can create a custom solar solution to meet your needs.
We’re an Efficient Contractor with Deep Expertise
Homeowners in PA, DE, and MD have chosen Belmont Solar as their trusted solar panel installer. As a NABCEP-certified solar panel contractor, we rely on the industry’s best practices and our team’s technical knowledge to design and install an efficient system.
We can design and install an efficient solar array for your home or cabin.
Our Solar Panel Installation Services
Enjoy power with a solar system connected to a bank of batteries. Perfect for cabins, garages, and locations not served by a utility company.Off Grid Solar Installation »
Connect to the grid to earn money from and sell excess energy to your local utility company. The most common choice for homeowners.Grid-Tied Solar Installation »
Grid-Tied With Backup
Also known as a hybrid solar array, this system relies on a connection to the grid and solar battery storage for an uninterrupted power supply.Hybrid Solar Installation »
- Free Solar Consultation. Over the phone, one of our solar consultants will discus your goals and needs for a solar array. Based on your address, your energy needs, and our specialized software, we can determine the size and type of solar panel system that will work best for your location.
- Proposal and Signed Contract. Within a day of our phone call, you will receive a link to an online proposal. This will detail the project, including a breakdown of the costs, estimated payback of the system, and tentative schedule for installation. An electronic signature and down payment is all you need to get the project started.
- Permits and Installation. We’ll work with your local officials to ensure all applications and permits are filed. When everything’s ready, our team will install the solar panels on your home, make the necessary connections to your home and (if necessary) the grid, and ensure that power is being generated and the system is functioning as it should.
Radiation that comes from electromagnetic fields (EMF) is a constantly growing problem in our tech-first world. Cell phones, Wi-Fi, wireless phones, Bluetooth devices, and other technologies are putting EMF radiation into the air – without us fully knowing how they affect us.
Whether you have health concerns or just don’t want to expose your family to these types of radiation, the team at Belmont Solar wants to help you remove unnecessary EMF signals from your home and property.
We can perform an EMF audit to find sources of radiation within your home or on your property. Once identified, our team can remove the emitting devices with better options or provide EMF shielding to keep the radiation contained.
Sleep better at night knowing that your family is protected with EMF remediation from Belmont Solar.
Smart Meter Remediation
Communities across the United States are now requiring utility companies to implement smart meters. These devices, which is constantly measuring your household’s energy usage and reporting it back to the utility, is an invasion of privacy to many. What’s to stop the company from controlling your power usage and availability? Moreover, if this technology got in the wrong hands, it could be misused or maliciously used.
For families who want to take back their privacy and power security, Belmont Solar is here to help. An off-grid solar array – complete with solar battery storage – is the preferred way to gain independence from smart meters and the utility companies that don’t care about your privacy.
Contact Belmont Solar today to see what life, without the side effects of a smart meter looks like.
Additional Energy Services
- New System Installation
- Expanding Existing Solar Arrays
- Commercial & Residential Solar Arrays
- System Diagnosing
- Service Calls
- Electrical Work